Layout of advertisments

I studied courses at both college and university about layout. I was brainstorming for ideas. I reminded my brain to imagine a beautiful work of illustration. I focused my studies on creating components such as words, logos, headlines, photos, graphics, etc. I researched the books of images and learned a vocabulary of visual language. I drew a rough layout draft for the magazine, poster or leaflet. I used Adobe Illustrator for many years.

An image is as much a matter of aesthetics as conceptual and practical considerations.

It was to practice the application of colours and shapes in Adobe Illustrator.


My layouts are here.


Doncaster College, 2005


Doncaster College, 2005


University Centre Doncaster, 2008


University Centre Doncaster, 2010


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thumbnails and Storyboards

The Art of Dinosaurs, Animals and Reptiles